Saturday, June 16, 2007

goings and comings


Sweet Carolyn and Habibe... this is from a while ago.


Don't you doubt that I took a picture of the Texas Tribute Wall in Fridays because... I did. :]

We returned yesterday from Greece after a fast trip. We shopped all day on Thursday, and really, I mean all day. We left the hotel at about 9:30 and did not return until about 10:15 on Thursday night. I found some really cute new dresses and gave Shelia more creative ideas than she knew what to do with. We ate American food, which we went all the way to Greece for. This American food includes TGI Fridays and Bennigans.

A Church right in the mall.

Shelia and I in Greece!


Yesterday afternoon was Sara's graduation. It was very fun to watch her walk across the stage and to feel the excitement in the room. It is so much more of a celebration during the ceremony than any American graduation would be. It is very relaxed, this includes pop artists singing songs and being scantily dressed and jeans and tennis shoes under robes. We celebrated a little bit more last night with a dinner to honor Sara and all of her hard work. We ate a Mexican Casserole and Carrot Cake. :]


Today is kind of a catch up day for everyone. Laundry and updating the blog and what not...

I plan to start class this next week and am excited to see what will happen!

1 comment:

Bev said...

What an amazing journey! It is a treat to be able to experience this with you. We love you and miss you.

Aunt Bev