In October I blogged about a special service we had at BTSR for All Saints Day. Here is the result of the bulbs that we planted. Aren't they beautiful? I forgot about the planting until I saw how they adorned our campus. I love that they line a walk way in front of one of our buildings just as the Saints line the walk ways of our lives.
Thanks be to God for the shoulders of those that we stand on.
That day I planted many bulbs. I planted in honor of my grandmothers. Two women who had plenty of attitude, plenty of grace and lots of love.
They are a lovely welcome to Spring!
A portrait of St. Francis
(This was the little chick I couldn't resist when I finally found an Easter tree to adorn our apartment.)
Despite the crazy amount of pollen, I am thankful to make it to another Spring in Richmond. The colors are vibrant and everything is suddenly coming back to life. How fitting that in this season of Lenten darkness, a little light shines through.


No comments:
Post a Comment