
(picture courtesy of Meredith Shaw from our wedding day)
WANTED!!
"F" for FOUST moss door decoration.
Our wedding moss "F" was stolen right off of our front porch right today. Caleb and I finally found a great place for it right outside of our door. Sadly, it was stolen today! (although, I guess that means somebody liked it enough to walk all the way up to the door and pull it off of the tiny nail that was holding it to the wall.) I hope that whoever took it enjoys it and recognizes that it is wrong to take things that aren't yours.
If I find it outside someone else's door... I'll know it is ours and that you took it... and I will take what is rightfully mine.
The polka dots are a dead give away.
4 comments:
oh, so sorry to hear the "F" is gone! it was so cute!
You should put this on Craigslist on Rants and Raves section in richmond. Sorry it was taken!
Hey there - welcome to Richmond! I have a little something for you and Caleb. Maybe Steve and I could meet you for dinner somewhere soon? Drop me an email and let me know how things look for you!
carol.stanfield@gmail.com
un.be.lievable. i am outraged for you.
Post a Comment