Time. There is only so much of it. We can look back upon seconds, minutes, hours, days, years of our lives and never truly figure out how the time goes by so quickly.
I can only be grateful that I have been given this time. I have so much time left for more opportunities and more friendships and I can't wait to have my breath taken away over and over again. I have got to be the luckiest girl in the world:
I have an amazing family.
I have friends who love me unconditionally, despite their better judgement.
I am loved by a God whose grace I do not deserve.
I was born in a position of privilege; each day when I wake up, I can do what I want to do. I do not have to beg on the streets for other people's money.
I have been given chances to experience things other people can only dream of.
Even when I feel scared and useless, unequipped and stupid, I find myself lifted up by unexpected surprises and miracles all around me.
I leave tomorrow for Prague. Seriously, we have said so many times, really, we leave tomorrow? We can't even believe it.
I can't even believe it.
No comments:
Post a Comment